Right Care Walk In Clinic provides a wide array of acute care services. We have a laboratory and can perform many lab tests in our clinic during your visit. We also are able to collect specimens for more complex labs, which will be sent to Pathgroup.
We provide many services including:
- Laceration Repair with Stitches or Dermabond
- IV Fluid Administration
- IV Antibiotics
- Nebulizer treatments
- Treatment of fractures with splinting
- Incision and Drainage of Abscesses
- Strep, Flu, Urinalysis, Mono, Drug Screen, RSV, and other rapid lab tests
- Injections of Antibiotics and other meds as needed
- Dental Blocks for acute toothache (when appropriate)
- Aspiration of knee effusions (removal of fluid from the knee that is causing pain)
- Many other non traditional services
We currently do not have X Ray capabilities. However, we are able to utilize the Maury Regional Medical Center Radiology Department to obtain X Rays and other Radiology studies when needed. We have developed a very efficient process that insures our patients get the studies they need quickly, so that we can provide you with the results of these studies within the hour. So, while we may not be able to do the X Ray here, we can get it done quickly and get you taken care of here, without having to go to the Emergency Room.